1. General Provisions
1.5. The user acknowledges that in the event of his neglect of security and the protection of his personal data and authorization data, third parties may gain unauthorized access to the account and personal data of the user. FOP Erkimbaeva M.I. shall not be liable for damages caused by such access.
1.6. Sufficient notification of the user about the inclusion of his personal data in the database “Clients of FOP Erkimbaeva M.I. there will be a notice of his registration on the website Zozoo.eu, received by him during registration.
2. What personal data may be collected
We collect personal information, namely: first name, last name, middle name, contact numbers, email address. We may also collect the following information:
·Cookies in order to define the user's browser and provide services dependent on it, such as storing data in a basket between visits;
· IP-address of the user in order to show ads and keep a log of user activity;
· Information about the resource operation errors initiated by the user;
· User behavior on the site;
· All information is collected by us "as is" and does not change during the data collection process.
3. How information about you will be used by the company. Purpose of use
We can use your first name, last name, middle name, e-mail address, password to identify you as a user of the Zozoo.eu site.
We may use your contact information in the mailing lists, namely to notify you of new opportunities, promotions and other news on the site Zozoo.eu. The user can always refuse to conduct the mailing of his contact information by clicking on the appropriate link in the mailing list.
Information about you, including personal data, is used to ensure the implementation of civil law relations, as well as to identify the client as a user of the Zozoo.eu website.
4. Terms of access to the database
Also, the disclosure of personal data is made when the user orders the goods on the Zozoo.eu website to the supplier of such goods, but only to the extent necessary to identify the user and his order.
Also, the disclosure of personal data without the consent of the user or his authorized person is allowed in cases defined by law, and only in the interests of national security, economic well-being and human rights, in particular, but not exclusively:
· Based on justified requests from state bodies that have the right to request and receive such data;
· If, in the opinion of the FOP, Erkimbaeva M.I., the user violates the terms of this agreement and / or other agreements and agreements between the FOP Erkimbaeva M.I. and user.
5. Contact address FOP Erkimbaeva M.I., in case of questions
In case of questions, wishes, complaints, regarding the information you provide, please contact the contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org, 097 263 94 35, Ukraine, 08130, p. Petropavlovskaya Borshchagovka, st. Mira, 9. building 2, square 58, Erkimbaeva M.I.
Information on the procedure for obtaining information about the location of the database can be provided to the user upon written request and upon presentation of the document that establishes his identity and authority.
6. Protection of information collected
We take all reasonable precautions to protect data privacy. All data that we collect is stored on one or more secure database servers and cannot be accessed outside our corporate network. Only those employees of the FOP Erkimbaeva M.I. who need to perform work functions for which access to personal information of users is required, have access to information about users. All employees who have access to user information have signed a non-disclosure agreement about user information to third parties.
8. Additional Terms
The user has the rights provided for by the Law of Ukraine "On the protection of personal data" dated June 1, 2010 No. 2297-VI.